Sunday, February 26, 2006

Meet the girls of sigma pi. Some will live and some will die.

Adam and I watched possibly the worst horror movie I have ever seen in my life last night. And that's really saying something considering I have seen the original Salem's Lot and more than one of the Evil Dead movies. My theory about these kinds of horror directors is this... they have serious sexual frustration and/or deviancy, a freaky freudian fascination with the phallic [10 points alliteration], and somehow an ability to procure funding for film projects that do no more than exacerbate this already evident fact. Who cares? It seems that 6 movies got made of this particular series. HOW? I ask...how?

4 comments:

adam said...

how dare you suggest that evil dead is bad! i'm gonna get bruce campbell all over you. and it's gonna be delta delta deadly.

Mooney said...

Oh no! And I'll only have my brains and my bustier to support me against the nubile newcomer.

adam said...

bruce campbell is most certainly not nubile or a newcomer. but he will cut you up with a chainsaw.

Yancy said...

i loved the alliteration...i think it's worth at leat 15 points considering phallic is a slant alliteration as well.