Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I finally have something I've wanted my entire life.


A fire escape.

In related news. I live in New York. Harlem actually. It's loads of fun so far. My internship is, as predicted, a very casual affair indeed. They're like, "Come in whenever you like." My first real day is tomorrow. I'll be sure to blog about it. Actually I can't promise that.

We live right on Riverside. The Hudson is really pretty beautiful when Tuna Trollers aren't reeking up the air. I accomplished exactly 3 things today. I went grocery shopping, I went to Barnes and Noble (that visit was most of my day) and the new Apple store on 5th Avenue. I should've done more, but I'm soaking in the city. Pictures soon maybe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope you can feel the jealousy vibes i'm exuding in your general direction right now.