A blog of Mooney.
I had never seen Buffy in my life until I hung out with this dude back in Austin. He was a physicist. Our first date he made me watch 6 or so episodes. Our second date he talked to me all about this vampire role-playing game. Weird.
Que!? I would never guess you were a buffy fan...actually i take that back. I love the vamps too.
we are not evil...just misunderstood.
As mentioned last night, rassle up a "Charmed" marathon and I'm so totally in.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I had never seen Buffy in my life until I hung out with this dude back in Austin. He was a physicist. Our first date he made me watch 6 or so episodes. Our second date he talked to me all about this vampire role-playing game. Weird.
Que!? I would never guess you were a buffy fan...actually i take that back. I love the vamps too.
we are not evil...just misunderstood.
As mentioned last night, rassle up a "Charmed" marathon and I'm so totally in.
Post a Comment