Sunday, March 04, 2007
Happy Dirty!
I had a fun birthday this year. We cleaned the house for to entertain guests, and had a little party on Saturday night. Highlights of which included, a steadily growing number of people in my room throughout the evening, a couple good jams with Jacosa and company, a couple episodes of the Office, a hugantic chocolate cake, a choreographed dance prepared and performed just for me, and this picture (which doesn't even include all the girls who were there). Incidentally, they all left at about the same time too. I invited dudes too, but none of them seemed to believe that. I guess a party's always kind of a bust when it's too heavily populated by one gender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! Happy birthday, birthday compatriot.
So, you're either staring at me or Blair. Who's it gonna be?
i didn't come cause i can't handle the competition.
and, i'm 800 miles away.
happy dirty you dirty, dirty YSA.
love!
Post a Comment