Friday, March 02, 2007

I made a webpage.

I suck at HTML, but boy, do I have mad iWeb skills...

I made a site for my studio. Ignore the fact that I do not yet own the console I profess to own. I intend to as soon as they put it up for sale.

Check it out, mang.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

sweet site! although I'd argue that the '69 Fender Rhodes is leaning more towards pistachio than avocado. :)

Colleen said...

Looks good, darl.

Unknown said...

aw, i kind of miss the rhodes. and hearing "transatlanticism" and "where it's at" from across the parking lot at odd times of the nite. i don't miss helping you carry/set up the bloody thing, though.

Kylee said...

Ah, but you did get to come on the awesome Vegas trip to pick her up, no?

Mooney said...

Dangit, Kylee... That last one was me, by the way.

Unknown said...

i did. and it was awesome. "do you want one bed...? or two?" long awkward pause. "oh, yeah. two." two beds and one fully mirrored wall.