So, most of you know I'm kinda sick of the job these days... mostly because it has next to no relation to what I DO. I'm a Sound Designer and an Audio Engineer. So I've been looking for jobs. I hate looking for jobs almost as much as staying in a lousy job. However, mine is a lousy job with lousy pay. I've applied to 3 positions of interest and distributed maybe 10 resumes to places I'm interested in. Lay off, I'm starting slow.So I got a call today from the "Golden Job". This is the one with regular weekday hours (getting my Saturdays back), ample to comfortable salary, and... benefits. I'd like to know that if I needed to I could visit a doctor. Maybe get some help payin' for the meds, you know? I'd like to get my teeth cleaned by an attractive dental hygenist, and maybe have a dentist poke around in my mouth a little, without feeling like I shoulda bought a microphone instead... In this benefitless condition I always opt for the microphone. Always.
Ok, to the point... Prayer. Yours. For me. So I can have this job I desire so much. I interview Thursday next week so you have almost a week to pray good and hard and over and over on my behalf. Thanks kids. Love ya.
10 comments:
Done Brother, and Doing.
nobody wants you to get a new job more than me...besides you! I've been praying and will continue to pray for you.
DONE and will definitely continue through Thursday and after, I promise!
May I suggest a prayer exchange?? I will be interviewing for my own dream job on June 5.
You're in my thoughts.
I will sacrifice my SP B3's and hold an SM58 candle lit vigil to the audio gods and pray to the only True and Living God, continually, for you.
good luck my love! you are the master of the universe... i hope you remembered to put that on your resume!
How can they resist you, of course you're going to get it. And I'll pray for you too.
got your back, moons.
good luck on the job! i also direct you to the breast-wielding dentist on wall street once you get those benefits. =P
done. much love.
anxiously awaiting an update of how it all went :)
Post a Comment