Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm sixes.

6 things I especially love right now.
Being employed again.
All the new stuff for the iPhone.
John Lennon.
Weeds. (I know, I'm evil, but it's funny)
The Ewok Movies.

6 things I don't especially love right now.
Working nights.
Migraines.
Having less free time.
Not sleeping well.
Summer ending.

5 comments:

MegRuth said...

i am completely addicted to weed...i mean weeds

ju said...

you do realize there are only 5 things on each list, right?

maybe you are addicted to weed.

Mooney said...

There's two Ewok movies and... shut up!

Rachel said...

I LOVE THE EWOK MOVIES!!! Can we watch one?!!
wow, a little too excited about that...what I meant was (in my most non-nerdy controled voice): Ewoks are pretty cool, I think I remember them, maybe we should watch a movie sometime.

Mooney said...

Ewoks do rule, and yes, we should. We should also deflower any Ewok movie virgins out there.