Friday, October 12, 2007

Then you take the recycling out. That's not part of it, but still very important.

So I've decided this week I'm putting my studio back to work. I have too much nice stuff to never use it and while I love my job at NPR it's not exactly stirring the creative impulses in me very much. I'm gonna start by recording some local people for free and see if I can't get a little bit of business underway.

"It's bizness, it's bizness time... you know what I'm talking about it's the time we do the bizness."

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Flight of the Conchords... am I right? Love them. :)

Mooney said...

Si.

Unknown said...

don't forget to wear your business socks.

Yancy said...

conditions are perfect.

marvelous video, and a marvelous idea my friend.

maybe I'll work on some things and make a trip of coming up and recording with you one of these days.