Friday, January 11, 2008

My new love.

I'm in love again. I haven't been in love for well over a year, so I figure it's alright. And I'm gonna have to spend quite a bit to get her, but I've decided it's worth it. Her name is Rebeca, now I just need to decide which color. Please cast your vote.

Baby Blue?

Or Gold Flake Sparkle?

12 comments:

MegRuth said...

I vote for blue

If her name was going to be Zsa Zsa then I would say gold and sparkles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zsa_Zsa_Gabor

Jason Graham said...

Um, sexy.

Christina Kim Homer said...

i think the blue is more mooney.

Laura said...

I also vote for blue. The gold one gives a message that you don't give so much. That's a conflict I don't think you want between you and your instrument.

Thus saith the Laura.

Carly said...

My vote is baby blue all the way! Very retro.

Yancy said...

If I were buying her, I'd get the blue...so maybe I should tell you to get the gold one so that I won't be a copycat...oh, what the heck, I don't have the money to buy her. Get the blue!

ju said...

gold. (i just feel sorry for it, it hasn't gotten any votes.)

but really, go blue.

Mooney said...

Wow, I didn't expect a blowout.

The gold is so classic-looking. No love for it though...

K. Blue it is. Now I just need to afford it.

Jason Graham said...

Not cuz I'm trying to be different... but I really like the gold one. Sparkles baby! You can reflect it on peeps in the audience. And it makes me think of Aretha Franklin. I'm sure that guitar could sing like her.

becca said...

you named it after me? how cute.

Colleen said...

BABY BLUE.

Colleen said...

I just realized you already decided.

Well, I picked right!