Thursday, February 07, 2008

Anybody want to be my best friend in the universe?

Lend me the money to buy this...

I'll kiss you or wash your car weekly for the rest of your life, plus pay you back within 4 months.

Don't judge me.

5 comments:

adam said...

i just want you to know that if i had that kind of money around, you would get it. cause that would be cool.

Jason Graham said...

Wow, I mean wow. No, no, I mean WOW!

JLyn said...

Why don't you through a party and have a cover charge? Id pay to listen to your music. :) I bet you could get me and Gina to even cook for you to.

what do you say?

J

Mooney said...

Haha! The buy Jared an expensive analog tape machine and ship it from California party! I love it.

C'mon, it's for a good cause.

Jer said...

Ill buy it for you if you dont kiss me for the rest of my life, or just shorten my life.