Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well... then, okay. I guess.

Ok, as of today the horse ran off with someone else. New cliche metaphor needed.

There's other seahorses in the sea?






I hate my life sometimes.

6 comments:

ju said...

dude.

Unknown said...

you don't want a sea horse anyway. get a sea monkey this time.

Jason Graham said...

one day you will find a living, breathing, beautiful analog tape machine... and she will give you love (after warming her up after about a half hour...) even though she has so many complicated things about her that you'll never understand. you kick trash! life will be as awesome as you want it to be... and i don't promise that, but Someone else does.

Mooney said...

Ju: Dude, I know.

Jen: Sea Monkeys are a ripoff. Maybe one of those sponges that become gigantic in water.

Jason: More like 15 hours.

EmmaLee said...

Hey, Not sure why I haven't commented before. If you need some good home cooking to feel better, don't hesitate to call.

Christina Kim Homer said...

sponges in water never work. try a squid. they're tasty.