I hate that advise. I get the point, I just don't like the metaphor. I've been thrown from a horse before, and beginning to date again when you're not really interested in these girls is nothing like remounting a horse that bucked you. It's scarier.
I like the same girl I've liked for the last 10 months.
I don't see how going out with girls I don't like is supposed to help me move on.
7 comments:
don't have an answer for you but just wanted to let you know I love you--I love my new mac/ipod, and it's okay with me if you just take break and relish in your singledom.
i like to take the horses i fall off of and turn them into glue. or gelatin.
The only thing good about the musical that phrase comes from is the fact that there's a girl named Lola in it and whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. That and its called Damn Yankees.
Ha, Jason you left that comment as me.
So how 'bout you fight like a champ and get the girl back, champ? Just a thought.
I say you go on hiatus. I had a hiatus one time--well, a few times--and each lasted a few months. After most of my breakups I usually took 2-5 month from dating, because I didn't want to. I think that's completely fine.
And tell Jason to stop swearing on people's blogs while pretending to be someone else.
You are awesome. Horses are over rated. I like roller blades better.
Post a Comment