Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

I really look forward to Fridays (even when I do crazy things like decide to go do a radio equipment installation in Baltimore and Frederick, Maryland over labor day weekend).

Of course there are the usual reasons like "it's the start of my weekend" and "it's the day I get paid." But honestly, I really look forward to Favorite Video Friday. Luke is a friend of mine from NY (more accurately, he's a friend I made in NY after I already lived in Boston cause he started dating, then married a friend I made while I lived in NY), confused yet?

Anyway, on Fridays he posts 3 music videos that share a common something. And I just realized how addicted I am to it. Anyway, if you're looking for something else to make your Fridays a little shinier, check it out.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, featured in my very own blog post! I'm honored. I didn't think anyone was actually reading those posts. Guess the pressure's on now. Thanks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg Ruth said...

So does this mean he gets to be on the blog roll again?

Are you going to be in Boston for anytime during Christmas? We're coming out for a week or two.

Mooney said...

You're right, I just realized he's not in my links... now he is. How are you kids anyway?

Meg Ruth said...

We're doing uber great. We want to visit you, will you be around at Christmas?

Mooney said...

I actually will be in Boston for Christmas.

Meg Ruth said...

Yessss