Oh Meatwad, the moments of laughter you've given me.
So, I know the threat has been made for almost 2 years, but I really I am opening a recording studio here in Boston. It's for real now, we're signing on Wednesday and should start moving in tons of crap early next week. I'm pretty sure we're gonna go by Dirty Water Sound & Music. Check out the rad business card I designed.

6 comments:
Sweet, dude! This is great.
When I'm done with school (which would allow me to quite my day job which pays for my school)... you should hire me.
Well, when we're making a solid living as opposed to covering the rent, I'll call ya. Till then you're welcome to get your own clients and work out of there. We'll make it cheap for you.
Congratulations! Now you officially rock. (Not that you didn't before. But now you have a rad business card and everything.)
I am so so excited for you! And so proud o fyou! Can I come check it out in person? That's right! We're coming out to Boston in a couple of weeks. I've been saying ot for ever now and the time has finally come! We'll be there from October 10-15. Let's make it happen! Love your guts! xoxo
sweetness! I am excited for you!
Dude. So now I'm once again here and you're there. Congrats on the studio. I'll let you know what stuff gets ENA'd here at the CC and maybe help satisfy the need for gear.
Post a Comment