Update:
Studio... done. Well, close enough.
Holidays... spent in Boston, but not altogether unpleasant.
Girls... still suck, but I'm trying to work around that by not making the supposition.
Winter... still the only thing that tests my love for this city. I have a snowblower now, which makes it less tedious (and less back-breaking) to shovel our driveway. I'm going home for a friend's wedding tomorrow, so Arizona should provide enough relief to get me through a couple months. Then I'll go somewhere else.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Make more money with the studio than I spent building it.
2. Have a healthy, mutually rewarding relationship with a girl that makes my life easier instead of harder. This doesn't necessarily mean a girlfriend.
3. Try to be less negative about work.
4. Cut down on the swearing and try to focus on being "an example of the believers".
5. Get out of debt and save $5000.
6. Find a Masters program and go back to school.
7. Pray daily and visit the temple at least monthly.
8. Tell my friends more often how important they are to me.
9. Forgive and FORGET.
10. Love more of my life, more of the time.
With God's help, I'm gonna own this year.
6 comments:
That last sentence. I have the exact same feeling.
It is on! I'm feeling 2009.
I would like to be that mutually-rewarding sort of girl, but I'm pretty sure I complicate your life every day I spend living not in Boston.
Dude. Own it. And I hope you know you are important to me. Happy 09!
I love you. Own it!
it was all my mom's doing. we went to ecuador over christmas last year as well. it's through a company called ascend.
You rock! Seriously
Post a Comment