Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy Dirty 2009

Well it's here. The end of my 20's. I have to say I'm absolutely oodles happier than I was last year, and last year I had a girlfriend (which I suppose actually has a lot to do with why I'm happier this year). Ouch. Oh well, live and learn.

I've been listening to the song '29' by the Gin Blossoms for the past few days and have to say it pretty well sums up my feelings on the occasion. The video's a lame attempt to sync up the album track with live video. But the song is there.

I'm blogging late at night because I actually am spending my birthday in DC and the weekend in Norfolk with my sister's family (nieces and nephews!!!). Which means early flight. Love you guys. Thanks for everything.

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Yay for birthdays...even if it is your 29th birthday

Katie said...

Now that you are 29 you are too cool for blogging, eh?

Mooney said...

Guess so.