Friday, December 31, 2010

An open letter to the last person you kissed...

Hey Baby,

Great job moving from crush to fiancee in just a few short letters. Ok, so I’ve written them at a snail’s pace... I would have blogged more often but I was busy hanging out with you.

What can I say in an open letter about the person I love most in the whole world without sounding super mushy gross-face? Well, how about that you have saved my life? Because this is not too much of a stretch. If I had to guess how my life would have gone this last year if I had not met you, my guess would be kinda scary. Instead it has been day after day of unbelievable love, support, and affection. I love you so much. I think the world of you. You’re my best.



And now we get to be roommates!

Love Always, Jared

P.S. Happy New Year. "It's Friday, I'm in Love."

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Jared! I'm SO happy for you. Well done!

becca said...

"like"

D. said...

Favorite.

We are going to be the best roommates ever.

K. Marie Criddle said...

Congratulations, dude! Happy happy happy times ahead. :)

Trisha said...

Jared, I think I love this letter the most. You are such an amazing person, and she is uber lucky. Congratulations! Let us know when and where the nuptials will be.