Monday, February 27, 2006

New perspective at 5:30 AM

Wow. I've finally reached the point in my ever-turbulent sleep cycle at which I've screwed my schedule up so much... I awake at a time most people would consider getting up early. As far as I'm concerned 10am is early. But I woke up at 5:30. I have a session at 8:00. Chances are I will experience what most consider a normal day today. I wonder what it will be like? I suppose an even more intriguing question would be: Will it last? Mmmmmm...

I did the 6:00am thing for exactly two years under requirement. Never again.

3 comments:

adam said...

so, how was it?

juxtaposer said...

Haha, I love watching my sleep patterns progress and shift and mess me up all over the place.

Mooney said...

Ummm. The 8:00 session ditched me and I slept all day. Then I stayed up with you till 3:30 watching the end of another stupid slasher movie. So much for normal.