Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
November
(9)
- I think my new T.A. might like me...
- It comes out tomorrow.
- My Christmas Present to Myself.
- Ok, so I'm not going to Virginia this weekend.
- I might drive to Virginia this weekend...
- It's hard to say what it is I see in you...
- Dearest Friends Marie and Julie...
- You May Tell 12 People Whatever You Want...
- Liz Bliz...
-
▼
November
(9)
5 comments:
curious and waiting for the follow-up.
The follow up is she definitely likes me and we might go out sometime soon. She's really curious about the not drinking and not doing it and such...
...which means she wants to see if she can get you to drink and/or do it.
hehe...lanada, you're funny. (and oh so right)
that's cool mooney! I'll be looking for the update later.
i think your first date should involve drinking and doing it. that way you'll be able to tell if she is interested for other reasons.
plus... you'd get to do it.
Post a Comment