Saturday, November 04, 2006
Liz Bliz...
I was supposed to go to Philadelphia this weekend to hang out with the Liz. But my bosses had other plans. They asked me to stay so I could teach a class on Saturday (which I guess is technically today). So whatever. I'm here this weekend, which is cool I guess. There's things I wanted to do here that I guess I can now. But I can't help but be pretty bummed. I've never seen Philadelphia, and I really wanted to see my friend. If only I didn't have to be a responsible adult sometimes. Life would be a little more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
November
(9)
- I think my new T.A. might like me...
- It comes out tomorrow.
- My Christmas Present to Myself.
- Ok, so I'm not going to Virginia this weekend.
- I might drive to Virginia this weekend...
- It's hard to say what it is I see in you...
- Dearest Friends Marie and Julie...
- You May Tell 12 People Whatever You Want...
- Liz Bliz...
-
▼
November
(9)
3 comments:
Let me just tell you... I know how you feel. By the end of tomorrow this will have been a 63 hour week. Why do I love this so much? Would I really be happy doing anything else? I don't think so.
remember that one time when you called me an old maid for going to bed early so i could get up and go to work the next day?
welcome to old maidenhood.
Hey, I just stayed in Boston so I could teach a class. I didn't go to bed early...old maid.
Post a Comment