Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things that ruled about going to AZ...

Someburros
Pei Wei
Charlestons
In-N-Out
Pete's Fish-N-Chips
Filibertos
Jack In The Box
YC's Mongolian BBQ
Claim Jumper
T.C. Eggingtons

Oh and... the wedding, friends, Mark trying to kiss Kylee, Katie Bug, Jen, Bill and Judy Thompson's like 20 awesome grandkids, running into Mona (who apparently doesn't live in London anymore), Mom, Lori, Erika and Aaron, Katrina, Fry's Electronics, Zia Records, and lots of other stuff.

6 comments:

NatAttack said...

I love that I'm familiar with most of the establishments on this list. Yay for Zonies.

Jeje said...

It makes me a little homesick

ju said...

i thought one of the best parts was how well your orange juice matched your shirt.

Mooney said...

yes, that was cool too.

Unknown said...

it was good to eat pei wei with you too.

and i knew i'd seen mona around. i think she's in my stake.

Rachel said...

In-n-Out!!! I need it in my life.