Monday, April 02, 2007

Yeah, it's a cop-out.

But at least it's a blog...

These were the results of my iPod on random exercise:

Opening Credits: Places, by Fountains of Wayne.
Waking Up: Come On Feel The Noise, by Quiet Riot.
First Day at School: Express Yourself, by Madonna.
Falling in Love: Expo '86, by Death Cab For Cutie.
Fight Song: Parabola, by Tool. HELL YES.
The Breakup: Thief, by Our Lady Peace.
Prom: The Year of the Rat, by Badly Drawn Boy.
Life is OK: I Get Along Without You Very Well, by Billie Holiday.
Mental Breakdown: Buddy Holly, by the Moog Cookbook. (A VERY Eerie Weezer cover) I imagine this is exactly how my mental breakdown would sound...
Driving: Hurricane, by Something Corporate.
Inner Smile: Maybe, by Stereophonics.
Flashback: Blah Blah Blah, by Brother Ali featuring Slug.
Getting Back Together: I Keep Forgettin', by Michael McDonald.
Wedding: Sofa King Remix, by Dangerdoom. NO EFFING JOKE.
Birth of a Child: Southbound Again, by Dire Straits.
Final Battle: Just Can't Get Enough, by Depeche Mode. What a happy battle!
Death Scene: Sabotage, by The Beastie Boys. WOW.
Funeral: Escape, by Muse.

Nothing like I would design, but interesting nonetheless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so what, you just put your ipod on random to see which song fell into the preappointed slots? i'm intrigued...mayhaps i shall try.