Sunday, July 15, 2007

Palmyra Top 10.

10. My nieces and nephews
9. Staying up too late
8. The 40 oz. of lighter fluid it took to get the charcoal lit
7. Dutch Oven Breakfast (Thanks Lora)
6. Cheerful Valley
5. Marci and her personal Hill Cumorah
4. Jumping Pictures
3. The Sacred Grove
2. Good Friends and Yellow Something Diner
1. More fun in 36 hours than you can possibly imagine.

Unless, of course, you were there.



And yeah, the pageant was pretty cool too.

5 comments:

Jason Graham said...

I love that land. Freak why am I still here? Someone reach out their 2600 mile long arm and smack me!

Sarah said...

You look so happy! :) I need more Jared in my life. Let me know what's up with... everything.

Mooney said...

Jason. Consider yourself smacked.

Sarah, my life is wonderful. We should talk soon. Like on the telephone.

Brandon and Katie said...

I miss you.

Mooney said...

I miss you too.