But I loved doing this.
That's the girls' who live upstairs door.
I came home and found my roommates and home-teaching companion David diligently piling snow high against their door. (Mind you, David and I home teach the girls upstairs) A few weeks ago the two younger girls in the house announced that they were initiating a prank war with us. The proceeded to hide our shampoo or steal our pillows. Little stuff. Trouble is, none of us think little when it comes to prank wars. We default in our minds to much weightier fare, like lighting doors on fire, setting mice loose in the house, or leaving upper-deckers. The first like 4 pranks I thought of would have flat-out ended our friendship. But this one was good. Severe, but not cruel. So I joined in, though truthfully the job was mostly done already.
The determined efforts of David to the project were admirable. He really got behind this with all his heart. Thanks Dave. Big ups to my roomies who managed to scale back a bit and still put the stank in prank.
2 comments:
how long are you in town? stop by and say hello if you can!
That is so hilariously mean.
Post a Comment