Saturday, December 15, 2007
"Rockin' the Suburbs just like Quiet Riot did..."
So my newest roommate Ben is a musically talented fellow. More importantly, he's a musically motivated fellow. We often break into spontaneous covers of Chicago or Lisa Loeb or 2Pac, or Debbie Gibson. On certain early afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays we take turns on drums and electric guitar rocking punk and 90's grunge. We have fun, but often lament our limited ensemble. There's a lot of musical instruments in this house and only 4 hands and feet inclined to play them. Simply stated, we are in need of a 3rd or 4th rocker. Now recruiting. Submit to applications to this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh to be good enough to rock that lovely keyboard you have and join your band--alas.
i have a kazoo. i know you don't need another instrument, but i just want to be in the presence of greatness. can i come? i promise i won't bring the kazoo.
maybe my 4th grade recorder? huh? huh?
i hope you guys are practicing for your annual mariah carey sing-along tribute to jen in june. it's only six months away, you know. can't hurt to be prepared.
Welcome back to the blogosphere.
You know I'd submit an application if I was in Boston.
Can I be a back-up dancer?
Find me a job and I'm yours baby.
Post a Comment