Friday, August 08, 2008

2 Lost Souls Swimmin in a Fish Bowl, Year After Year.

I miss Elizabeth.
I miss K-Dub.
I miss J and Pugs.
I miss Ju-Hu.
I miss Kylee.
I miss ME the Singular.
I miss Jemily.

I still miss her sometimes too.


"Wish You Were Here".



It's kind of a history lesson. You may skip the first 15 minutes, as they're just talking about "Dark Side" for most of it. Like any of y'all are gonna watch it anyway... :)

5 comments:

Kylee said...

I miss you too! lots and lots!

Kirsti said...

I'm glad that we only have to miss each other for short periods of time :)

Unknown said...

when are coming to visit? i'm having a lonely day...

ju said...

move to utah. then you can miss a whole bunch more people.

ps i didn't watch the video

Laura said...

Miss you so much too. Maybe you can come visit. You can sleep in our studio.