Friday, August 22, 2008
Oh the Clavi goodness.
If Sesame Street had been this awesome when I was a kid I would've never stayed up watching VH1. Anyway, this video is posted just to brag that I won a Clavinet on ebay and will soon be rocking like Stevie Wonder. I'm also aware only Jason knows that the Clavinet is the funky sounding keyboard he plays that sounds a little like a very bitey guitar. I need to be in a funk band now. I'll also need some fairly awesome brass players. Extra points for fros. (All I need now is a talkbox and to be born blind.)
P.S. How hardcore is that kid rocking out up top?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's my favorite Stevie Wonder song. I love "Funk" Stevie! If you learn that song, I'll give you my fro.
Deal.
i'm insulted that you don't think i know what a clavinet is.
also, i've heard that stevie's appearance on the cosby show when he shows of a sampler is an important touchstone in many a hiphop producers life. much like grandmixer dxt on the grammies.
Nice. Also look up his talkbox performance of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone and be inspired.
Post a Comment