I apologize to any people who may still use my blog as a hub (make bookmarks). I have changed my blog links to reflect what I actually still read nowadays. If you used to see your blog there and it's not now, and you're bothered that I don't read it anymore it's for one of two reasons.
You never write. Or...
You have autoplay music on your page.
When I load 20 something blogs and have 4 songs playing at the same time and no way to turn it off I freak out and delete you from my bookmarks. What pachyderm hunters call thinning the herd.
Or in Christina's case you ousted me when you privatized.
Love y'all!
3 comments:
Thanks for keeping the love alive!
Why don't you have Google Reader? I thought you were hip to the jive.
I'm just old fashioned.
YES. I made the cut. This is better than that time I tried out for Pirates of Penzance in 8th grade and I totally got a call-back along with all the popular kids.
Post a Comment