i hope your plan isn't to release a seminal punk album titled london calling. because this one group of dudes has you beat. i'm sure whatever it is will be awesome. and make me jealous.
One time I went to this wedding in New Hampshire with some friends and then we slept in a tent afterwards because we didn't want to pay for a hotel room. There were these rowdy fraternity-type guys at the site next to ours and they stayed up SO LATE, you know, peeing on the fire and stuff. Anyway, the one guy kept half-saying, half-singing "I. HAVE. A SEEEEcret." It was so annoying at the time but also so funny. Now it is just funny though. And now I am just thinking of you saying that too.
3 comments:
i hope your plan isn't to release a seminal punk album titled london calling. because this one group of dudes has you beat.
i'm sure whatever it is will be awesome. and make me jealous.
One time I went to this wedding in New Hampshire with some friends and then we slept in a tent afterwards because we didn't want to pay for a hotel room. There were these rowdy fraternity-type guys at the site next to ours and they stayed up SO LATE, you know, peeing on the fire and stuff. Anyway, the one guy kept half-saying, half-singing "I. HAVE. A SEEEEcret." It was so annoying at the time but also so funny. Now it is just funny though. And now I am just thinking of you saying that too.
"I. HAVE. A SEEEEcret."
i'm excited to hear what this "secret plan" is.
But understand if we are not yet ready for the mind-blowing awesomeness that it is.
Post a Comment