One of the shames and scourges of our culture is direct marketing. The fact that there are people who read direct ads (like the one I've included below) and
don't immediately laugh them off for general absurdity, over-generalization, fantastic claims, or tragically bad grammar says sad things about our species. One of the sad realities of the increasing
Googlization of the internet is that we get hit with it a lot. For example I just had open an email that regardless of subject, had the words 'friend' and 'ex-girlfriend'. I couldn't resist clicking on this ad just to see how lame it was. That, and I'm ok with this advertiser losing a little more money to Google Ad-Sense for my click, so I can entertain my blog readers.

Geez, who knew it was so simple? There was a secret, waiting here for me, just two more mouse clicks and an open invitation to spam me away and I never knew it.
To all the girls who ever left me... look out, you'll soon be BEGGING to be with me.
4 comments:
please mooney... take me back! i was wrong, i was stupid, i was callous! i don't know what i was thinking, leaving you for that fool! i'm yours... i love you.
I know this may seem a tad insensitive, but we weren't ever together, were we?
Baa gagaaaa hhhhaaaaaaaaaa
that doesn't look like anything, but it means that this is great.
yet one more reason we broke up... you NEVER remembered! EVER!
Post a Comment