Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Autopilot to hell.

Hahahahahaha, THIS is gonna make for some good times. I love when Google decides to bring unasked for convenience into our lives... I predict this bombs within months.

I love the remark that, "Two Gmail accounts can happily converse with each other for up to three messages each. Beyond that, our experiments have shown a significant decline in the quality ranking of Autopilot's responses and further messages may commit you to dinner parties or baby namings in which you have no interest."

I'm not kidding, I'm turning this thing on right away!

4 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

April Fools!

NatAttack said...

Hahaha. I love the Google April Fool's day jokes. Every year another good one.

Mooney said...

Oh, geez. I really wanted it to be real. I want this software to tell my friends and co-workers to "get rumped", simply because I use the phrase too much.

Katie said...

April Fools is the best.

I liked the Swiss Mountain Cleaners this year. Did you ever see Snoop Dogg converts to Mormonism?