If I ever visit Boston, I'll try to make sure it's in the fall, but you know that crazy white stuff you'll have all over the ground in just a very few weeks? Yeah, THAT'S why I don't live in New England. Robert teases me 'cause my teeth start to chatter around 60 degrees. I'd never survive there.
Okay, okay...you prove a MAJOR point...it doesn't even compare, now you've made me cry because I miss the EAST...and YOU!!! I'll call to chat soon, take care of your dear self...love you.
Beautiful. The leaves are almost enough to leave all the family here and move out there. My husband will never leave our state or his family :( Oh well, Love you, bro!
7 comments:
Omigosh Jared, what beautiful pictures. I love this time of year.
Extreme jealousy mixed with nostalgia. Miss all of this. Especially the Jared part.
Oh how I miss Boston in the fall. These pics are gorgeous!
If I ever visit Boston, I'll try to make sure it's in the fall, but you know that crazy white stuff you'll have all over the ground in just a very few weeks? Yeah, THAT'S why I don't live in New England. Robert teases me 'cause my teeth start to chatter around 60 degrees. I'd never survive there.
Do you have the camerabag app for your iphone? You would LOVE it!
(Please note: I'm the fifth lovely lady to comment on this post.)
Okay, okay...you prove a MAJOR point...it doesn't even compare, now you've made me cry because I miss the EAST...and YOU!!! I'll call to chat soon, take care of your dear self...love you.
Beautiful. The leaves are almost enough to leave all the family here and move out there. My husband will never leave our state or his family :( Oh well, Love you, bro!
Post a Comment