Sunday, March 05, 2006

Happy Dirty Indeed.

I had a pretty good birthday. A pretty good Salt Lake day (considering I'm out of practice), a good nap, and a good dinner with lots of people I haven't seen in way too long. And Katie Bug camre over and I actually got to have real talk with someone about this mess I call my life. I needed that, and in some ways that was the best birthday present. But the not snowing was right up there too. When it snowed last night I was sure today would be tragic at best. But it was better. It was really quite nice. With that all said:

Improvements to be made for next year...

1. A girlfriend? Well, a brother can hope right?
2. No singing in of "Happy Birthday" in French or any other language besides English. At least not by a mediocre baritone. Emily pays for that one.
3. More cake.
4. Some Rock & Roll. Perhaps of the Brobecks variety.

5 comments:

adam said...

brothers can indeed dream. i don't see any brothers here, but if they were here, they would be allowed to dream.
happy dirty.

Yancy said...

so....i hope you got my voice mail today about the mediocre baritone. :)
Also, at first i thought your post said BrokeBack...not Brobeck...hahahahahaha... I've been listening to Adam make way too many allusions in his jokes to that movie.
I'm glad you had a Happy Dirty. I lof you.

Yancy said...

ps - you need to put a link to my blog in your sidebar.

adam said...

brokeback blogspot.

Mooney said...

How exactly do I do that? Post a link that is... not have a brokeback blogspot.