Friday, March 17, 2006

Ready for the official announcement?

I'm moving to New York City in late May for an internship and potential job at Avatar Studios in New York. It's one of the largest and most legitimate facilities on the East coast. With 5 world class studios and possibly the best large live room in the world, it... well, it rocks.

So everyone come visit me and have good times. I'm psyched and am anxious to prove myself a valuable asset to the staff. There's only a few problem as I can see. Problem number one: How do I avoid buying wonderful Pizza every day? Problem number two: How do I avoid falling for a beautiful Broadway hopeful? Problem number three: How do I remind myself that the above concerns are actually problems?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mazel tov! i'm glad you decided to go...it'll be such a rad experience for you. plus now i have an excuse to go to nyc again. mind if i crash on your floor for a week sometime??

Mooney said...

All visitors are welcome.