Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Heat.
So, the studio is always a pretty welcome place after walking in the heat. It's between 72 and 76 in there all the time. It's so cold in there, that it's actually usually refreshing to walk out into the bright afternoon when I leave. Not today. The heat was so instantly assaulting I was nearly choked on my first warm breath. It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. I've lived in AZ my whole life and Alabama/ Mississippi. But damn if New York isn't the hottest place I've ever lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Crisis Speed-Dial
- My Last Weekend in New York (Long Version)
- My Last Weekend In New York (Short Version)
- Does that make me crazy? Probably.
- "Value Added"
- Dear Magnificent,
- Splitting hairs.
- My Studio is my Home.
- Last week of my internship.
- Premium words indeed.
- Everything is Illuminated.
- Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's Wife.
- Heat.
- One of my better experiences.
-
▼
August
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment