Friday, August 04, 2006
Premium words indeed.
I know you've left for China, but I should have gotten more book recommendations before you left. I can't remember the last time I read a book in less than 24 hours, but I couldn't repose or manufacture a single Z until I'd finished it last night/ this morning. It was awesome. I was moved. I'm not sure everything, but much was illuminated for me. How beautifully can words be butchered? Now I'm near death for want of sleep, so I'm to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Crisis Speed-Dial
- My Last Weekend in New York (Long Version)
- My Last Weekend In New York (Short Version)
- Does that make me crazy? Probably.
- "Value Added"
- Dear Magnificent,
- Splitting hairs.
- My Studio is my Home.
- Last week of my internship.
- Premium words indeed.
- Everything is Illuminated.
- Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's Wife.
- Heat.
- One of my better experiences.
-
▼
August
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment