sweet! I'm excited, and I think it's awesome that I can say to my friends: "hey, you like those guitar? Yeah, that's my buddy Jared who worked on those."
Dude. I know that I already commented on this post, but HOLY. CRAP. I LOVE THE NEW BRAND NEW ALBUM!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it SO much. And, you're right, Luca is the bomb digs.
5 comments:
YAY! (and p.s. conor oberst loves you. ha!)
sweet! I'm excited, and I think it's awesome that I can say to my friends: "hey, you like those guitar? Yeah, that's my buddy Jared who worked on those."
You are the coolest.
Dude. I know that I already commented on this post, but HOLY. CRAP. I LOVE THE NEW BRAND NEW ALBUM!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it SO much. And, you're right, Luca is the bomb digs.
And my favorite song (as of this moment) is Degausser. I think - that might change as I sit here listening longer.
Millstone is my favorite.
Post a Comment