Many have asked what the Hell I was going to do with my Christmas while in Boston with nearly all of my Boston friends away to their homes. Well, Christmas is now over, so here's what I did...
I woke up at noon. This is because I stayed up till 4am finishing season 6 of the West Wing (last season at last...Josh and Donna had better hook up or objects will fly).
I showered.
I called home, and sent my Christmas text message.
I went to dinner at the Inoye's and enjoyed good food and the company of the other four people from our ward who stayed. Dinner conversation revolved mostly around the eating of pets, which made their dog uncomfortable I'm sure.
My friend Blair and I watched the last season of 24. Not because I'm a 24 nut, but because we were both bored and had spare time.
So, far from traditional, but you know... I'll live.
Tomorrow, back to work and soon... to Arizona to see my friend Gary wed.
1 comment:
I'm so glad other people talk about eating their pets besides me...actually I'm more of the skin-em' and make em' into a rug kind of girl. Family is exhausting, low key Christmas sounds great!
Post a Comment