I've been becoming increasingly aware lately that life isn't that easy for most of us at the moment. And I kinda think I prefer it on the tough side actually. Even when it's really bad. Hear me out... I don't like to see my friends unhappy or uncomfortable, in fact I am sometimes accused of too quickly losing my temper and tongue when people hurt my friends.
But as for myself, I have to say I work better with stress and challenges. I'm suddenly double employed, with a chaotic schedule, very little sleep, intermittent girl drama, and the whole not having anywhere to go for Christmas thing... Yet, I feel like I can take a couple more punches (I know I'm just inviting it). Difficulty in life ministers to our education; and if we so treat it, to our eventual exaltation. Plus, just think how boring life would be if you never had any problems.
In short, I love you guys. You'll get through it, so will I. And we'll all be better for it. Merry Christmas wherever you will each be, I'll miss you and rock on.
No comments:
Post a Comment