I very seldom like pictures of myself. I think most people are that way. But these are a handful of images that seem to capture what I think are fairly common "me" moments. I can read my mind in each instance and recognize what sort of mood I'm in almost right away. It's kind of uncanny. Check out that last one! I was 18. Insanity.
7 comments:
whoa, that's deadlocked.
the other day i was jokingly talking to someone about a deadlocked reunion.
good times.... good times...
i totally took 2 of those pictures. :)
You're so hot, Moonster.
I like to think about what you're thinking about. Let's see some teeth.
I actually REMEMBER that performance in that last picture. You guys rocked the high school lunch right outta me. Yow!
I actually REMEMBER that performance in that last picture. You guys rocked the high school lunch right outta me. Yow!
hey! I remember that first pic...oh, no wait, it was the 3rd one... oh wait, no, the last... ok, wait a minute- I'm not in ANY of these!
jk, you're loved.
Post a Comment