Friday, February 02, 2007

"OK, which one a you wrote 'the Moon Rulz #1' on my car with a key?"

This is a picture of the last of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Ad signs that were hung up in prominent Boston locations overnight. It was found and retrieved by a very lucky person in Roxbury who is now selling it on ebay. These have been selling for over a grand each on ebay today... the ones from cities other than Boston. Many of the Boston lot which survived the wrath of the Bomb Squad have sold for over $5,000. Sheer Insanity. Not only did we let Inignoct and Ur interrupt mass transit and public services, we now are buying back our stupidity at a stupifying markup. Think it out people. Listen to Inignoct and "Check yourself, forst you wreck yourself." I'm a super-fan, and I wouldn't blink before turning around and selling one of these bad boys on ebay. 5 Grand?!!! And you thought the roads were crazy.

And just for anyone who might not be aware... Aqua Teen Hunger Force is absolutely one of the funniest things I have ever seen on television. I promise.

7 comments:

NatAttack said...

I like the fact that lil homie looks kind of like the state of Utah.

And I'm glad we didn't die from terrorism. But that would've been one awesome "Welcome to Boston" treat, huh?

ju said...

although i'd rather not admit it, i too am a hunger force fan... and might i add that this little publicity stunt could not have possibly worked out better for them. hooray marketing!

Yancy said...

yeah, any publicity is good publicity. that story was crazy. Who would think that that blinking light thing had something to do with a bomb??? Come on people. haha. Oh well, I don't know the whole of it I'm sure.

Unknown said...

i'm just glad that it brought aqua teen to the attention of various people in my life who were previously unaware of its fantasticity. now i can quote master shake and people don't look at me weird cuz they finally understand. "science fiction!"

Anonymous said...

That whole day during the whole Boston vs. Aqua Teen ordeal, I kept thinking of a clever text message to send you....I could never think of one...so one was never sent.

NatAttack said...

I don't have any other way to reach out and communicate with you except here.

Making Valentines on Monday night was a hoot. We should conspire our slighty-twisted-creative-minds together on some other project in the near future.

Mooney said...

Agreed. And we ought to have each other's phone numbers.