Friday, February 23, 2007

A Needed Getaway...

First, thanks for every one's concern and reassurance. To know your indignation is mutual does actually make me feel better. I left on Wednesday and drove 11 hours South to Virginia. I stopped to hang with my dear friend Elizabeth who's attending school at SVU. We went on a picnic, went to class, celebrated her roommate's birthday and watched a stunning little film called Pan's Labyrynth.

I then continued on to Norfolk where my older sister Jennifer lives with her husband and children. And as you might suspect, it is for them I truly made this trip. I spent today and will spend tomorrow playing, wrestling, feeding, cuddling, and/or changing my adorable nieces Elizabeth and Annalise, and my awesome nephews Alec and Nathan. I will leave Sunday morning and see you all at the "Come Unto Christ" musical fireside. Love you, miss your faces, and yes, I shall try my damnedest to stay in Boston for a long time to come. Death to CDIA.

Love, Jared.

2 comments:

Jacosa said...

Hey, Jared!

Sorry you couldn't hang last night, but happy you can be with your family. Sometimes that's all you need, huh? Anyway, sorry things haven't worked out the way you hoped, but I know you'll get through it, and with typical Jared-is-cool style, as well!

Chin up, friend! =D

Colleen said...

Praises!

Come back to meeeeeeeee.