I was fired today from the Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University. I am not happy about this (particularly because they didn't give me a good reason). If you find me bitter, aloof, or despondent in coming weeks, it's because I am angry.
11 comments:
WTF?
Oh man. Oh man. Mooney. Crap.
I'm so sorry, friend. That seriously sucks.
um, what???
Whatever, you are so better than them.
Maybe it's because your Mormon...I heard it's bound to happen that way!
I'm so sorry. So sorry.
WHAT THE CRAP?! I JUST READ THIS AND I AM PISSSSSED.
WHAT THE CRAP?! I JUST READ THIS AND I AM PISSSSSED.
I'm so sorry. Those people must be complete cuckoos. Seriously.
my week was so crazy that this is the first i've seen of this post. Sorry dude.
my prayers are with you to find another job in Boston.
Post a Comment