Sunday, April 15, 2007

I bought tickets to the Opera.

Turandot by Puccini to be precise. They were $170, but I'm pushing that to the back of my mind. After all, how often does one get to see the Metropolitan Opera of New York do Puccini? Well, unless one is rich enough to buy season tickets (would that I were). I am extremely excited. Must find a hot, hot date.

P.S. The answer to the question, "Where the Hell have you been?", is:
1. The Apple Store at Chestnut Hill (way too much)
2. The Berkshires
3. New York City
4. Self-Secluding like a monk. But I'm feeling better, done with that, and extremely excited to be flying to AZ soon. It's like 100 degrees there and not raining or snowing... should help the mood a tick.

6 comments:

Jeje said...

I saw Turandot here in Boston a couple of months ago. A good show, but certainly not the Met. Sounds awesome!

I'm jealous about AZ.

Oh, and have I ever mentioned that I love the name of your blog?

adam said...

so, are you still thinking of stopping by provo? cause emily and i think you definitely should.

Yancy said...

ah...the opera. Remember when we both got hot dates and went to the ballet last summer in nyc? That was fun...however, considering the $ increase...your date for the opera needs to be even hotter.

Unknown said...

a) it is totally raining here right now. you better not have cursed this week. i need some good pool time.

2) i'm hot. i like opera. i'm a good date. i would go. if you want to fly me out to new york, that is.

Mary said...

Ummm...Mooney? Turandot is my favorite opera. I'm unbelievably hot. When do we leave?

Mooney said...

Ahhh! Mary... I already have a date. You should have responded faster. I could have had my long coveted date with Mary! Curse the cruel stars.