Saturday, May 05, 2007

"But they have rasberries..."

If you ever need some real solid entertainment and don't mind risking your life a little, go downtown around 1-2AM when the bars are closing. Colleen and I decided to spend my insomniac evening driving around Boston. Extolling the virtues of girliness, she brought snacks. We stopped in the Common to chow. A particularly animated fellow who obviously had a little too much sauce that evening wanted to make our acquaintance. Wrangled by 3 of his friends, and apparently having just romped in the pond, he reasoned with his caretakers, "But they have rasberries..."

Highlights of the evening also included witnessing a spurious hookup of two girls with some random dude, several men almost hit by taxis, and my personal favorite, a lady in the backseat of a car... aggressively pawing and licking the window. Wow.

6 comments:

MegRuth said...

do you think she was a puppy or a kitten?

Mooney said...

I believe they say it "dawg".

Colleen said...

I wonder what the windows were lined with...

Additional highlight - GAY BAR.

Rachel said...

I hear that drunk people always want fruit. You guys were lucky, it could have been ugly.

Jason Graham said...

i miss boston...

Mooney said...

I KNOW! Come visit already!