The title of this blog's significance is threefold:
1. I really am hot right now. Rachel cut my hair last night. She's worth every penny folks. I'm too sexy for this blog.
2. Rachel administered said haircut whilst watching Zoolander.
3. My job interview went about as well as I could possibly expect. I felt confident and qualified the moment I entered the building. I got along very well with the boss and it sounds like he'll be having me back to talk to the big boss. Thank you every one for your prayers. I'm convinced they did most of the work. I was unspeakably nervous yesterday and today right up until just before the interview. I got there early so I killed the iPod and did a little last minute begging. I immediately felt at ease and really enjoyed the tour and the interview. Whatever happens, I'm really grateful for the divine assistance.
4 comments:
you are really, really ridiculously good looking.
you are my hero.
too bad i was snoring by the time you left so i couldn't see your hotness.
this job is yours baby!
I want a picture post of the new do
haha. i was saying my nightly prayer last week and i remembererd i had to say a prayer for someone (you), but i couldn't remember who or what it was for...but i knew the man upstairs remembered...it's the thought that counts right!? good luck!
Post a Comment