Monday, June 25, 2007

"So uh... that last blog..."

Guess some people were a little thrown by the nature of my last post. These are mostly newer readers. Old readers can no doubt recall I do this textual vomit routine semi-frequently. It's like with the swings (post before last post)... I kinda start thinking out loud just talking and talking until I get to the point which is often a pretty good one. Except on the blog it's typing, which is a little more confusing, cause I suck at typing and think way faster than I type (think Jackie Joyner Kersee vs. Nathan Lane). So I have to go back and correct "wirds snd phtases" and the whole thing is just a bit cumbersome. I usually feel weird about these blogs a couple days later, but in the sake of journalistic integrity, I allow them to remain. Perhaps they give readers insight, perhaps they lose readers, in any case this is more for my sake than theirs (yours), so whatever. I promise the next one will be light hearted, maybe about how I didn't get the job I wanted...

Nah, honking story it is.

2 comments:

Lady Bills said...

post away my dear mooney! i love your thoughts, be they vomit or what have you.

Rachel said...

vomit is always good, chunks, you know. binge and purge baby.