Enjoying the swings late at night with a good friend is very theraputic. I find I tend to wax philosophical and dang if I don't say some pretty profound things by the time I've had a good swing...Don't ask me to remember what I said, something about being ourselves and showing all our plumage and dropping the pretense of who we think we should be around others.
Doesn't sound very novel, I know (and the plumage part is probably downright perplexing out of context), but I swear in the moment it was profound, at least to me... whatever it was I actually said.
It's late and I spent all my brain energy on profundity.
I'm in no state to blog.
4 comments:
it's abundantly clear there's profundity here
i miss swings, they always made everything better.
best swings ever: some random park in chandler. seriously. you should go there next time you're in town. it'll change your life.
swings are great, and you're great. especially when you're showing all your plumage.
Post a Comment