Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(89)
-
▼
August
(20)
- This made me chuckle today...
- What do you call the beautiful girl on a banjo pla...
- No, I'm not done.
- III- Led Zeppelin
- The Unforgettable Fire- U2
- The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner- Be...
- Violator- Depeche Mode
- St. Elsewhere- Gnarls Barkley
- Continuum- John Mayer
- Lateralus- Tool
- The Dark Side of the Moon- Pink Floyd
- Ten Summoner's Tales- Sting
- The Ugly Organ- Cursive
- Spilt Milk- Jellyfish
- Clarity- Jimmy Eat World
- I was asked an interesting question today.
- "I feel there is a whole where my God should be..."
- 3 Posts in a day, what am I doing?
- If only...
- Songs in the Key of Springfield
-
▼
August
(20)
2 comments:
Are those your scriptures?
Love it. Isn't my girl a great likeness??
Yeah. The skulls make it.
Post a Comment