Wednesday, August 22, 2007
What do you call the beautiful girl on a banjo player's arm?
A tattoo. This was one of at least 20 banjo player jokes I heard the car talk guys spout off today while I was waiting for my production department trainer to arrive. WBUR Boston's NPR station should be an interesting place to work. First day went well. They had me edit some shows together from script which I apparently did pretty well at. I also got an explanation of how the different studios route their audio and how we integrate other stations like the BBC and NPR National into the broadcast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(89)
-
▼
August
(20)
- This made me chuckle today...
- What do you call the beautiful girl on a banjo pla...
- No, I'm not done.
- III- Led Zeppelin
- The Unforgettable Fire- U2
- The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner- Be...
- Violator- Depeche Mode
- St. Elsewhere- Gnarls Barkley
- Continuum- John Mayer
- Lateralus- Tool
- The Dark Side of the Moon- Pink Floyd
- Ten Summoner's Tales- Sting
- The Ugly Organ- Cursive
- Spilt Milk- Jellyfish
- Clarity- Jimmy Eat World
- I was asked an interesting question today.
- "I feel there is a whole where my God should be..."
- 3 Posts in a day, what am I doing?
- If only...
- Songs in the Key of Springfield
-
▼
August
(20)
5 comments:
I am hurt you did not tell me you got this job!
From a radio enthusiast and fellow audio geek...
I'm depressed.
I didn't tell anybody. Go ahead, ask around.
Yea for NPR, yea for your new job!! I think banjo players are hot, I need one in my life...maybe I'll get a tattoo.
Banjo players ARE hot!!!
Rachel, maybe our new place will attract us a couple?
Mooney, congratulations. I am so proud of you (not meaning to sound patronizing...)!!!!
congratulations on the job.
it's kinda weird, cause i totally listen to that station on iTunes when i am going to bed or taking a nap or something.
those car talk guys are way corny. but, for some reason, they have grown on me.
Post a Comment